Tuesday 22 May 2012

Niu Niueans

Niu Niueans "How Bizarre" reflect on OMC, and the Secrets to their Success. 


Niuean's are very strong in their Spiritual Faith, a powerful foundation to Belief and Dedication. The niu generation Niuean's simply have not fully comprehend the extend of their free will and freedom and to capitalist on the fact. 


OMC, the late Pauly Fuemana perhaps one of the most outstanding to recognize and to utilize the secret of pronouncing exactly his future, with results we treasure as Niueans. 
My own observations have noticed quite a few niu Niuean's starting to emerge to the platform, but in some degree have not fully explode in their quest. Niuean Champions have indeed taken this bold stand to recognize the fact Niuean's a rare breed given the mask Captain Cook proclaim, "Savages"  are quite true to the fact.


Paalagi (exploding sky) has some clear indication Niuean's have been blessed with something very very powerful in their midst, and only fare for Niuean's to take full advantage of this fact. The Maori calls the Paalagi, white man's God, and in fact is true, and Niuean's of course has the Paalagi's most powerful spirit. 


Only two hundred fifty nine square kilometers of coral, and every villages has a Holy Temple in each one, provide a strong indication of Niue's mighty explosion into the niu world of blessings. 
Riding on New Zealand's God Defended Aotearoa mana, also gives Niuean's a very strong base to continue their quest and establish their fore ground for forward base.
Education provides some inspiration and directions, with strong self belief the ultimate essence required to continue and to overcome any barriers, with a strong parental or mentor relationship to ascertain progress and confident. 


Niu Niuean's goals of course to enter into the Global Lucrative Financial Systems, and in turn capitalize on the high income returns, with the natural remembrance of culture and blood line as Niuean's will inject capital into the Niuean Economy. Through tourism and Niuean's visitation to the Island, with purses full of gifts. Undeniably Niuean kindness and value not in question, but my own practices and natural attitude to gifting provides my strong notion and belief in the Niu Niuean's with their millions and billions.   


Vision, inspirations or prophetic touch, Niuean Champions have encounter and enjoyed the luxury of the Niu Niuean's in the new world, and without a doubt, will continue to see Niuean Champions on the podium of Winners.


OMC clearly has the secret to the Niuean Champion with the strong Spirit indeed in our Midst, who can be against us but our self. There is no excuse for Niuean's to be poor, given recent results and of course what I have witness in Niuean wedding's, funerals, and celebration's. Niuean's living in the niu world has all the best possible spirit to be one of the worlds riches nation. 


As matter of fact Niue is one of the Riches nation, given the fact a small proportion of population to land space.

Given what is happening as this blog goes to air, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg successfully listed on the public offering making Mark one of the Riches man alive. Including marrying his long time beauty queen, a day later of Facebook public listing.
Niuean's riding on Facebook's cloak can spear head their quest for stardom and cash flow, supported by one of the riches man alive, Bill Gates states.
"The Winners will be the ones who develop a world-class digital nervous system so that information can easily flow through their business for maximum and constant learning"


Niuean's riding on NZ's goodness have proven one factor, growth and prosperity, high education, and door way to the world. A high proportion of Niuean's scholars educated in NZ, have taken positive steps and with proven records spear heads the transition, in all area's including clergy. 


Niuean's adopting the modern system, have also prepared their run down homes on the island under the Derelict Home for the International Rental Clienteles, with  successful results to date. The value and resources of International clients provide Niue Economy with extraordinary valuable resources.
http://niuparadise.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/blog-post.html

Niu Niueans 
The Niu Niuean such like Courtenay Bernard, thriving in the lime light of his success, equal to OMC, a small portion of Niuean applying and mastering the Global Challenge to win. 
http://niuesport.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/courtenay-bernard-jackson-masiutama-mr.html

Associations has to be the most important key element to ensure a successful result for any Niuean champions, in pursue of their goals.
Associating with a supporting group right minded ???




To Be Continue
  



1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete